April 8th, 2011

moving in

Well, it's taken several hours of research and experimenting, but I finally got my new Dreamwidth journal styled to match my website. There are still a few oddities, like the numbers looking oversized next to the links in small-caps, but I at least managed to get the letters evenly sized, thanks to the text-transform CSS property :)  I'm rather pleased with the results, so I'm going to see how much of what I've learned will carry over to LJ. If there's any time left, I'll also try to set my website up to mirror the latest art-related entries, since there will (hopefully!) be more of them once my new project gets started. I'll be importing my old entries from LJ once they've recovered from their technical problems, and all future posts should appear both here and there.
Crossposted from Dreamwidth. Comments are welcome either here or there.
  • Current Mood
    satisfied satisfied